POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflective sphere on checkered plane (Track test plus cracked concrete ) : Re: reflective sphere on checkered plane (Track test plus cracked concrete ) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflective sphere on checkered plane (Track test plus cracked concrete )
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 15 Apr 2004 01:25:20
Message: <407e1cc0$1@news.povray.org>
Double Aw, I am not sure I'm going to make it, certainly not with everything
I had story boarded or even sample anim's for.

I got my ground following vector math straightened out two days ago, but I
struggled a bit with Poser and some other issues.  IRTC is:

The January-April 2004 animation round deadline is in 22 hours, 37 minutes,
and 30 seconds at the time this page was loaded.

And I even have:  >>rampaging robots, rocket ships, thick-thewed heroes, and
titanium-bra'd damsels <<

        == John ==